Sunday, November 9, 2008

I become one of THOSE people


I can't believe it. I am capable of spending several hours in another world, slashing, bashing, casting spells and running around dungeons. Devin and I play together, each of us in our respective offices. It's been good for my brain because it forces me to think in ways I'm not used to. Finding my way around a dungeon is not easy for me. I don't have a great sense of direction in the real world so that doesn't help! This is one of my characters loosely named for Elves from LOTR, Elbereth Greenleaf. Some of you may realize that "Greenleaf" is Legolas's sir name. She dies a lot, but some day I hope to figure things out so she doesn't die quite as often.

4 comments:

Valerie Tanswell said...

That's what I love to see, OWN your character, yeah!!! You GO you dragon-slaying sister of mine!

The ScubaJedi said...

You are a true gamer.

Kel said...

Welcome to the dark side.

Valley Val said...

Very cool. I just know that one day you will drag me into that world. Fast forward six months: "Hi, I'm Valley, and I'm addicted to Dungeons."