Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Sierra Ashley Perez- UPDATE


Today is my beautiful daughter's birthday. We celebrated by enjoying some sushi and going shopping for "cool" clothes. Mom is the wizard, I am the clown and Sierra has the birthday top hat!
Her actual birthday was this morning at 11:00am. Ahh memories of the delivery room and Elvis Presley marathons, the wonders of spinal taps and other drugs. Both my mother and Sierra's " Godmom" were on hand to welcome this fiery sprite into the world. If it wasn't midnight I'd write paragraphs and paragraphs about how terrific I think you are. Happy 13th honey!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Devin put this pic up for me. I want everyone to know that mom was there too, but asked me to take her out of the photo. We had a great time just the three of us eating sushi. Mom discovered she does not like seaweed and I discovered that someone can ruin sushi by frying it??? wierd.

Anonymous said...

I was kidding! So glad to be a part of Sierra's birthday dinner - we had fun.

Valerie Tanswell said...

I remember getting the call in the middle of the night (UK time) from Shannon gleefully telling me she was pregnant! She was overjoyed and so happy to have Sierra on her way, so to speak!

Autumn said...

Happy Birthday Sierra! It sounds like you are going to have an awesome birthday party today. Have fun!