Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fire Season?

My personal weatherman informs me that the temperature was......wait for it..... 65 degrees here in Glendale Arizona this morning. I'm sure you all know what that means. Well maybe you don't, but I do. Devin will soon light his first fire tonight after leaving all the windows and doors open after sunset for a few hours.
It might be cool enough! Just maybe. We did,after all, have a whole cord of wood delivered today and you know..you have to test it to make sure it burns.





Devin likes to burn things....









Random Atheist Quote of the day

You don't believe in Apollo, Zeus, the Flying Spaghetti Monster, Odin or any of thousands of other Egyptian, Mayan, Scandinavian or other gods, do you? Well of course you don't. That would be silly. I don't believe in your god either. For the same reason."
Anon.

No comments: