Sunday, July 6, 2008

The Holday Weekend Ends...... wah...

The Pez Ran Clan spent most of the weekend indoors, although plenty of people in this hot city were out at various 4th of July celebrations. Not just in the evening,but all day. In the heat, listening to concerts and having picnics etc etc. I'm sure lots of pictures were snapped and children had fun running around until they became unconscious with heat exhaustion. We did see fireworks though, but was more exciting than that was to look up at the sky and see TWO IFOs ( identified flying objects). Devin is pretty sure we saw the Hubble Telescope and a satellite.

Our only picture to commemorate the weekend of movie watching, star gazing, indoor shopping and Internet surfing is this strange picture.


In summer, we like to burn candles in the fireplace. I thought the skull set off the other four candles nicely. After seeing Indiana Jones, I thought we could use some mystical, alien wisdom at our house. Although the skull is wax rather than crystal, it is shiny. I sense that it will work just as well.




Update!! Please enjoy this J-Jill fashion show as a result of a really fun shopping trip with mom. Yeah MOM! You rock!












Hmmm not sure about this one. This looked better in the store than at home. What you think?













Fun and flirty....with fabulous au-naturale morning look going on.



















Another one that looked better in the dressing room I think? Maybe I just need a little ..ummm "support".















I like this one..check out my puppy assessory.

1 comment:

Autumn said...

I definitely like the puppy accessory, though I think the first one was sexier (a little more leg would have been nice) ;) The skull rocks!!!